AUDIT, ACCOUNTING & TAX
Oak Auditors was established in April 2009 after numerous requests by clients of Oak Advisory. Oak Auditors is a boutique audit firm and is a registered member of South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) and of the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA).
We service a select group of clients, whom require an auditing firm that can provide a high-quality audit service, that ads value. We see ourselves as a strategic partner in the business of every client and we strive, at all times, to assist our clients in growing their businesses. We provide personal service and maximum flexibility and through our advisory and consulting company, Oak Advisory, we can provide a broad range of non-audit value added services.
Please click on the links below for more details on our offering:
- Statutory audits and financial reporting (IFRS)
- Non-statutory audits
- Internal audit — evaluation of the internal control environment and recommendations on the improvement thereof
ACCOUNTING & TAX SOLUTIONS
- Monthly bookkeeping and preparation of management reports
- Calculation, completion and submission of Income Tax, Provisional Tax, VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL and Dividend Tax returns
- Compilation of financial statements for individuals, partnerships, companies, close corporations and trusts
- Facilitate registration for Income Tax, Provisional Tax, VAT, PAYE, UIF and SDL
- Corresponding with SARS in respect of any difference and/or queries
- Formation and registration of public companies, private companies, not-for-proft companies, close corporations and trusts
- Conversion of close corporations (i.e. conversion of CC into company)
- Drafting of shareholders’ agreements and memorandums of incorporation (MoI’s)
- Maintenance of the required company registers (i.e. share register, register of directors, minute book etc.)
- Changes to any companies, close corporations and trusts, including, amongst others:
- changes to directors, shareholders, members, trustees, addresses etc.
- changing the name of the entity
- changes to the memorandum of incorporation (MoI) and trust deed
- Completion and submission of CIPC's annual returns